SKYPEL is a polyester-based thermoplastic elastomer available with a hardness of 70A to 82D that has properties of both rubber and engineering plastic and is used in multiple applications such as wire&cable , hoses , automotive components, breathable films , monofilaments as well as compounding .
- - Exceptional toughness and resilience
- - High resistance to creep , impact and flex-
- - Thermal stability even at high temperatures
- - Excellent flexibility at low temperatures
- - Excellent resistance to chemicals , oils and
- - Up to % 65 bio content grades available