Eastman Cadence™ copolyester is a specialty plastic developed to meet the demand for an environmentally responsible material for the calendering industry. Available in different grades, Cadence provides ease of processing, high-melt strength, aesthetics, clarity and gloss.
- Can be used on existing calendering lines with no or minimal modification
- No drying is needed prior to the calendering process.
- Good thermal stability during normal calendaring process conditions.
- No corrosive degradation products are normally formed
- Easy to emboss for added texture and dimensions with standard engraved rolls.
- Easy to decorate using offset lithography, flexographic, and screen-printing processes.
- Thermoforms easily and is compatible with commercial adhesives used in the lamination processes.
- Environmentally responsible material.